Chapter 1

Lucy's Adventure


      Lucy spotted a boat and she decided to take the boat to sail to Doom Island.

____________________

      Once Lucy has arrived to Doom Island, she spotted some enemies in the village, four of them.

      Lucy have to do something, so she took out her bow and aim at the enemies.

      The Darkness Soldier didn't see the arrows coming right at them, and they are dead.

      "Who is that girl?" said the villager.

      Lucy was startled and runs away from the village.

      "Don't startle her!" said the Village Chief.

      "Sorry, chief." said the villager.

      When Lucy is traveling in the woods, the dark wizards ambushed her!

      She used her bow and killed all of them except the two, Lucy noticed that she is out of arrows!

      "Crap!" said Lucy as she is panicking!

      Suddenly, a Samurai appeared to help Lucy by defeating the two dark wizards.

      "Huh?" said Lucy.

      "Call me Blake, the Samurai." said Blake, "I have come to rescue you."

      "Thank you for saving me, but I am not sure if we have met." said Lucy.

      "I am a friend of your father, I heard about your parents' loss, so I came and look after you." said Blake.

Comments