Chapter 2

Forging Weaponry

      "So, how did you get here?" said Lucy.

      "I have the Red Dragon Ship," said Blake, "a mighty hull that is armed with five cannons that shoots fireballs on each sides."

      "Wow, this ship is big and heavily armored." said Lucy.

      "I see you have a bow, that standard bow isn't going to be useful against the darkness's army." said Blake.

      "Is there a way to give this bow an upgrade?" said Lucy.

      "Don't worry, I can forge weapons into something better." said Blake, "I can forge or craft swords, bows, spears, and axes. You name them, and I got it!"

      "Whoa, nice!" said Lucy.

      "I will forge two weapons for you, a bow and a katana." said Blake as he gathers the materials and starting to craft them.

      Once Blake finished the crafting, he handed Lucy a new bow that is Royal Blue that matches her hair color, and a katana.

      "In case you were overrun, use the katana to defend yourself." said Blake.

      "Thank you, Blake!" said Lucy.

      "And before we go to Savaria, I want you to meet my two allies." said Blake as he introduce his allies to her.

      "This is Jake, the spearman." said Blake, "And this is Joe, the Lumberjack."

      "Hello, Jake and Joe!" said Lucy.

      "And guys, this is Lucy." said Blake.

Comments